Olvasók:

2011. szeptember 21., szerda

Level a kutyus tervezojetol


re: translation
Sent at 11:39 PM Yesterday
I will try to translate the free pattern(s) into symbol crochet over this weekend, but I cannot allow for others to post on their blogs because I have people steal free patterns then sell on etsy and put into books - the patterns need stay with legal words to keep all knowing that it is not okay.
I hope you understand what I mean to say. But I will try to do what I can to help non-English speaking followers to understand better.
People will understand
xv 6 times - 12?
x is single crochet
v is increase
I do want everyone to enjoy the patterns.
Please let me know.
Thank you for contacting me.
Kind Regards,
K4TT

A hetvegen megprobalja majd  atirni a mintat szimbolumokkal: 


x rovidpalca
v szaporitas


Azt nem engedelyezte, hogy en forditsam le.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése